Monday, April 7, 2008

Sicker than a ...?


I am anxiously and patiently awaiting for some signs...any signs...of spring. Mother Nature is playing a cruel trick on me.

On a brighter note, I've decided to take the advice Jenn gave on her lastest blog post and I am going to do at least one good thing a day for someone or, as she says, one random act of kindness. Of course, my definition of an act of kindness may be slightly different than what others may think...

Sigh...I may have to nurse a sick dog tonight. Silly me, I left the door to my room open and when I couldn't find Wally (my dog) anywhere in the house, the words "oh no" and "stupid dog" can immediately to mind. Lo and behold, I jumped in front of the door and out ran said dog with a wrapper in his mouth. Not a good sign. Neither was the almost completely consumed milk chocolate and peanut butter egg from Easter laying smushed on the floor of my room. You know, usually he goes in there and swipes the errant sock, some other articles of clothing, or a tissue. Now the dog is pilfering my candy!

Any one want a sick dog?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

thank you for reminding me why I do not have a dog.

ps. do you know how I can get my picture off these comments?

Emily said...

errr....no, i don't. why do you want your picture off?