Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy and Sad..again

I got my mother and grandmother early Mother's Day gifts because, well, the presents were too pretty to just hold back and it's nice to enjoy them now. I gave my mother a hanging basket of black-eyed susans vine and my grandmother a hanging basket of...I don't know what they are exactly, but each bell-shaped flower looks like it has multiple blooms inside of it of pinks and purples. I think she'll like it.

I love flowers...I grew up with flowers and they always make me happy. I think that if a man is ever stuck on what to buy his sweetheart, flowers are always a good choice (not the only best choice, but a good choice). Flowers always cheer me up and I like looking out the dining room window and seeing the flower garden. Some day, I wish to have a house of my own with an extensive flower garden to work in and relax. No use in having a flower garden and getting someone else to take care of it for you...what's the point then?

On another note....now my maternal grandfather had a heart attack as he was sitting by the bedside of my grandmother who is in the hospital. They said if he wasn't in the hospital which is focused on heart treatment, he would have died. I called that a work of God...

No comments: