Friday, May 16, 2008

Goodbye Winter!


I think it is safe to say that winter is over! The weather here has been incredibly nice and warm...I feel as though we are being spoiled. Oh, darn...I just checked the weather...I seemed to have jinxed the weather for the next few days. Rain, rain, and a little more...rain. That's okay....our garden needs rain.
The other day, I was walking around Frederick and I remember a year or so ago, I had walked into one store and bought very tasty hard peach candy that actually tasted like peaches! So I hunted down this very same store, strolled in, and lo and behold, they still had the same candy! Delicious....I swiped it off the shelf and promptly bought it.
Mmmmmmm....my sister eats cupcakes...I hunt down hard candy, gum, and dark chocolate.
I'm thinking of someone special

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they taste like peachies?

And are your posts turning into surrealism? b/c you have some of that going on near the end...

Emily said...

why do you say "surrealism"? what do you mean by this?

Anonymous said...

the randomness/swirly-like-ness of the writing at the end.

Surreal= Futuristic. Choppy. New. Stream of Conciousness to a point. Just surreal.