Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oops! I've been a bad blogger! I just moved and there's no internet yet because Verizon can't get their lazy asses to our house to install anything....perhaps I need to go visit them and lay down the law...

Anyway, so yes, I am now in a new place and once I have it looking the way I want it, I will post pictures of my room. I need to get curtains (just have blinds right now) and nail up some white shelves that would stand out against the blue walls, and a few other things. Slowly but surely...


A certain friend of mine has gotten engaged! And the ring is gorgeous. She is a very lucky girl. But now, it is time to do some planning, but so much has been done already, she will be bored in half a year. Jenn and I took her out for a little wine and dessert to celebrate the great occasion.

Oh, another complaint about Verizon...they sold me a phone with a horrible battery life. Apparently, Motorola is notorious for wasting battery life...I should have just stuck with Samsung. Not a good move, Emily...

I miss my Love...

No comments: